Friday, December 24, 2010

LA Fitness: staying fit by getting kicked & trampled

Trampling, what a feeling

I had never imagined that I could get some workout and earn money by kicking around people legally until recently, when I saw an Ad in the Craigslist, Los Angeles.

A man in Venice Beach was looking for mean, brutal and evil people who are willing to stand/ walk/ jump over his face and body and, even, break his bones. He really wants you to hurt him bad and, in return, he is willing to pay you $25/ hour, up to a maximum of $350 a day.

Sounds impossible? No really, the man is a stunt man and, apparently, he needs this kind of beating to stay fit and in working shape. I responded to his Ad but got no response. My guess is he may have been overwhelmed with a large number of responses. Or, may be he got scared by the kind of beating I told he can expect from me.

Trampling workout
Below is the Ad from Craigslist, December 18, 2010.

los angeles craigslist > westside-southbay > jobs > et cetera jobs

 Get paid to TRAMPLE a guy (Venice Beach)
Date: 2010-12-18, 9:11AM PST
Reply to: job-j4faf-2119284776@craigslist.org

MEAN? BRUTAL? EVIL? HATE MEN? JUST CURIOUS?
WALK ON ME!!!!
Extreme Stuntguy is seeking people of all sizes to walk, stomp, and jump on me for practice and on camera trampling. You get a full damage waiver in case i get hurt under your feet you arenot responsible. From mild to brutal, I need as many feet to crush me as possible. I am especially seeking people to walk on my face, stand on my nose, jump on my stomach and ribs, and even break a few of my fingers. if you want to just walk on a guy and make $25/hour that's great! if you want to beat me into the icu that's great too!

Please send me an email with your height, weigt, age, availability and how brutal you want to be. Any injuries you can do to me for bonus cash. Alsos eeking heavy couples and groups!!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/trampletime


Location: Venice Beach
Compensation: pay starts at 25/hour and goes up depending on how much you crush up to $350 limit per day
This is a part-time job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.