Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jennifer Aniston stays fit by daily exercise, yoga and healthy diet with salad

jennifer aniston
Jennifer Aniston was married to Brad Pitt and got divorced in 2005. Now, Jennifer Aniston, at 41, looks pretty. fit and in bikini shape. Aniston was the oldest woman to make the Top 10 on Women’s Health magazine’s ‘Best Summer Bodies of 2010′ list,

Jennifer Aniston keeps her body in a great shape by working out every single day, yoga and running. A longtime follower of  the Zone Diet, Aniston eats a healthy, high-protein, low-carb diet and salad. In fact, while working on Friends, Jennifer Aniston, along with Lisa Kudrow and Courtney Cox ate lunch together and ate a Cobb salad every day for 10 years.

Jennifer was heavier during her Friends days but has gotten fitter and slimmer now. Her advice “just stop eating sh*t every day.”

Jennifer Aniston says “I feel more comfortable today than I ever did in my 20s or early 30s,” she says. “I’m healthier. I’m more at peace in my mind and with my body. I’m startin’ to live. It’s good!”